Wednesday 13 April 2011

Arctic vs Antarctica

So I had a choice, Arctic or Antarctic... why did I go for Arctic...?
Why not!

-Arctic is the top of the world...being on top of the world is surely much better than being at the bottom?
-Antarctic is not owned by anyone, so there's no rules there and tourism via tour companies disrespectively do what the hell they like there, and I'm sure the pollution is taking it's toll there...
-Northern lights instead of southern...!

-Arctic is a series of ice caps floating over the North Polar region, antarctica is.... well just another continent...
-Polar bears vs Penguins.... Polar bears anyday!



I'll still jump at the chance to go antarctica if it comes up but my first choice is Arctic, it always has been, ever since I can remember, Antarctic was never part of the choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment